United Intergenerational Ministry
Sunday School Lessons
Created "by" Sunday Schools
"for" Sunday Schools!
For over six years
St. Paul Stony Hill Lutheran Church, Shawano, WI
and Zion Lutheran Church, Gresham, WI
have helped to create and been blessed by UIM SS
NOW they are inviting you to join them!
- Breaths Life into Sunday School Lessons
- Overflows with interactive learning activites to help assure that what is taught is "caught".
UIM SS can be offered in two ways.
(1) Invite Your Entire Congregation
(2)Divide existing SS Classes into United Intergenerational Family Groups. Use existing teachers and helpers to complete the generations.
After You Decide Which Way You Will Offer UIM SS:
- divide those who attend into family groups of 5 to 8, with no more than 10.
- stay in the same room and work with family groups at separate tables, OR move into classrooms.
To offer UIM SS in classrooms:
- you will need a teacher to become a large group leader for each classroom, just as you do for traditional SS classrooms.
- Classrooms can be one family group, or several family groups.
- You can meet as a large group for the Opening and then proceed to Classrooms, returning to do a the craft as a large group, if you desire.
- The Opening could include the Opening Song, Opening Activity and even the Bible Story, as you desire.
Also, you can offer UIM SS:
- every week, once or twice a month, or several times a year.
- to your entire congregation every time or only at certain times.
- by combining several classes, at special times throughout the year,
and even invite the parents and extended families of these classes.
For More Information on how to Offer UIM SS in Classrooms
UIM Sunday School Lessons are provided FREE through the generous donations of God's people given to Family Crossfires, Inc. Ministries.This ministry works to reunite and strengthen generations through the wisdom and power of God's Word, specifically to help prevent the problems and tragedies caused by a serious and growing lack of generational support.
Your FREE WILL OFFERING or PERSONAL DONATION will help to provide more UIM Resources to congregations, just like yours!
Thank You and God Bless you for taking a FREE WILL OFFERING and sending it to:
Family Crossfires, Inc.Ministries
W9318 Oak Ave.
Shawano, WI 54166-6239
50 Minutes LESSONS
Each Lesson Includes:Interaction and Activity!
- Opening Song:to help introduce the lesson.
- Opening Activity/ Ice Breaker: to help introduce and set generations at ease.
- Active Prayer / Litany: to generate enthusiasm and ask for God's help and strength to learn and carry out what is taught!
- An Interactive Lesson: Generations participate in and learn from together.
- A "fun" Lesson Application Activity:to instill understanding of the lesson.
- God's Word for Today and a "fun" Application Activity: to help generations understand and inwardly digest God's Word.
- A Teachable Craft: which helps generations enjoy and help each other, as they work and play together.
- A Take Home Activity: designed to help generations take home and practice what they learn in each Lesson.
PLEASE NOTE: Instructions for Crafts and a list of supplies needed for each Craft are given in each UIM SS Lesson.
HOWEVER, supplies for each Craft need to be purchased separately .
Some craft supplies can be gathered from congregations to help make them part of UIM SS: margarine tubs, paper towel rollers, etc.
WHEN YOU ORDER: You receive One Quarter of UIM SS or one Series via the US Mail in a 3-ring binder with reproducibles in plastic protectors.
BECAUSE OF THE HIGH COSTof printing and mailing UIM SS Series we want to offer information on this web page which will help congregations decide if UIM SS will work in their Sunday School
BEFORE YOU ORDER!
PLEASE BE SURE to Review Sample Lessons provided on this web page to make sure you will be able to use them in your congregation.
(1)Please CLICK HERE To read: An Introduction to United Intergenerational Ministry Sunday School.
(2) You may request additional UIM SS Lessons for review and use.
Simply e-mail:Family Crossfires, Inc. Ministries(You will receive Lessons to review, via your e-mail as attachments in pdf. files.You will need acrobat reader)