A Response to:
We sincerely apologize to everyone who attended ďDealing With HomosexualityĒ, but did not receive the information and help they desired, and in some cases critically needed. We have been presenters for over 20 years, and while Satan has reared his ugly head many times, he has never directly attacked a presentation. We thank God for the Christians present who helped to defeat him in the first Interest Center.
"Dealing With Homosexuality" Interest Center
The second Interest Center was presented without interference because the devil was defeated. One response to the boy scouts not allowing homosexual leaders, given in the second Interest Center, could have been misunderstood and is therefore repeated at the end of this response.
For those in the first or second Interest Center, left in complete confusion or painful misunderstanding, we thank God for the opportunity to give this response via the world-wide web.
The predominant question or concern, which would not allow this first Interest Center to be presented, was over the salvation of people fighting against feelings or involved in the practice of homosexuality.
- God desires all (homosexual and heterosexual) to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the Truth (I Timothy 2:4).
- All (homosexual and heterosexual) have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God (Romans 3:23)
HOWEVER: Homosexual and heterosexual people who choose to live in sinful rebellion against God and His Word (they do not believe God's Word, or they change it to justify their sin), separate themselves from Godís grace, forgiveness and salvation.
- THE LAW: Yes, sadly and tragically, at one point, God does give up those who live in sinful rebellion against Him and His Word to their sinful desires. (Romans 1:24-25).
- THE GOSPEL: The wonderful Good News, is that homosexual and heterosexual people who continue to fall into the same or other kinds of temptation and sin, but fully realize their need for a Savior to forgive their sins (over and over again, as many times as they require - Matthew 18:22),live in Godís grace and forgiveness and receive His salvation. They are saved by grace, through faith. It is a gift of God, not dependent on anything they do or do not do, but on what God has done for all believers, through Christ. (Ephesians 2:8).
Which homosexual people will not be saved?
Homosexual people, who through sinful rebellion choose to separated themselves from Godís grace, forgiveness and salvation by continuing the practice of homosexuality or lesbianism in thought, word or deed.
Do not be deceived. Neither the sexually immoral...nor the homosexual offender... will enter the kingdom of God.I Corinthians 6:9-10
Once again we need to express our appreciation for those who shared their faith and Godís Word in this Interest Center. While this Interest Center was chaotic,confusing and even frightening, we were eye-witnesses of the power God's Word has over Satan. Also, we do not believe that the clear and precise explanation above would have been given if the questions and concerns expressed in this Interest Center had not been so passionate or dangerously confusing and misunderstood.
In the second Interest Center a concern was raised about whether the Boy's Scouts did what was right by not allowing homosexuals to be boy scout leaders.
No specific answer was given to this question, rather two questions were asked:
- (1) Did the Boy Scouts make this determination or rule because they hate homosexuals?
- (2) Did the Boy Scouts make this determination or rule because they want to make a statement of faith against the sin or practice of homosexuality?
Participants of this Interest Center were asked to answer these two questions to help them make a determination as to the right or wrong of the boy scouts rule to exclude homosexuals from their leadership. The right or wrong of this issue was not determined in this Interest Center and will not be determined on this Web Site.
This resource is provided by Family Crossfires, Inc. Ministries for a donation to help reunite and strengthen generations.You may assist this ministry in it's critical mission by sending a donation every time this UIM Resources is used to: Family Crossfires, Inc. Ministries, W9318 Oak Ave. Shawano, WI 54166-6239
| Return to "Dealing with Homosexuality Web Page |
| Home | ORDER FORM | Resource List | E-Mail |